Re: Sound on a PowerBook G3 Firewire

    Brian> I have never gotten the built-in mic or the built-in line
    Brian> input to be useful under linux on my Powerbook G3.  I did
    Brian> pick up a Griffin iMic (USB mic input), and have found some
    Brian> success with it.  It's been a couple of months since I used
    Brian> it, but I recall needing to explicitly specify a recording
    Brian> speed; otherwise, I got clicks in the audio.

Do you have the details on how you managed to get it working?  I have
a Logitech (Phillips) webcam with the built in mic, and would like to
get that working, if possible.

I have been able to hear the input from the build in mic through my
headphone.  (It's really sensitive)  But I been able to push it
through to any program successfully.

Thanks.

Marshal