Re: keyboard problems with new kernel on ibook2

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 01:02:02PM +0200, cynite@gmx.net wrote:
> hello!
>
> i compiled an new kernel from the benh tree. first i tried with ADB support but
> so the keys were wrong (space was n, etc.) then i tried with ADB turned off,
> but know i have no keyboard!
> what do i wrong?

I had the same problem, but it is mentioned on the PowerPC ports page of
Debian:
http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/

(under "Important!")

Basically, all I did was put this line in my yaboot.conf:
	append="keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1"

...and everything worked fine.

Good luck!

Warren

--