Re: new to debian...how can I use the most current apps in woody

Ken,

Thank you for responding...

Currently I am using Suse 7.3 for the powerppc and would like to try to
debians ppc version.  My Suse has been running beautifuly since last
summer and I am tired of the rpm based.. This is why I am trying
debian...

Yes i  ran apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade.  It went through the
ftp sites and found things and then just ended.. I got the prompt back
and nothing was installed..

I will changed the /etc/apt/sources.list to woody and let you know.

-Adam