Re: Re: problem ppc DRI rage 128 (glxgears freeze)

Egidio Corsini (thx man for your help) sugest some change in my config file, i tried them but have no change
for ma situation (glxgears freeze the system) i give here more info on my config :
     power mac g4 400MHz (first agp generation)
     debian woody (using testing tree)
     xfree 4.1.0-16 (using deb packtage from debian tree)
i have also tried using the last XFree 4.2.0 building it my self, and with XFree 4.2.0 from DRI and i have the
same probs (i properly deinst this two en reinst deb packtage) ....

other things i load myself agpgart et r128 before starting X and i get no error seems they work fine.

One point that is not clear for me, i have my config in /etc/X11/XFree86
but it seems that everybody else here have his config in /etc/X11/XFree86-4 :)
I feel different ;) Maybe it have no effect (i tried to change and notice nothing except that it stills bug)

Another things, i have killed the X server et glxgears from another post by connecting to my mac en i saw
this message appearing on the mac :
R128(0) :  Idle timed out, reseting engine

i any one have already experiment the same problem and could help it would be great :)
Anyway thanx in advance all

Jerome Glisse