Re: Mysterious semicrash overnight...

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 10:34:43AM -0500, David Stanaway wrote:
> I was building X over night (It failed strangely...) and my gnome
[...]
> My X build died at: Jun 17 02:35

If this is XFree86 4.2.0-0pre1v1:

Depending on what timezone that was and when you downloaded the source
package, you might have the broken source package that was up for a
while.

As of 04:20:00 UTC this morning there was a fixed .diff.gz and .dsc.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "There is no gravity in space."
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "Then how could astronauts walk