Re: Boot X extension

Chris <cmarcoe@mail.nasboces.org> writes:

> 1) Needing a MacOS partition and using up Disk Space for it (which is
> good 'cause I'm not ready to give it up)
>
> 2) Having to wait for the MacOS to boot before dumping it for Linux
>
> are there any other disadvantages to using Boot X?

Well, #1 and #2 are pretty nice to get rid of IMHO, but the other
reason is that MacOS likes to mess with things, and tends to destroy
some parts of OF. (or was it all of OF?)

While I think most of these issues have been worked around, things
just work better when booting straight in from OF.

--
Josh Huber                                   | huber@debian.org |