Trying to get rp-pppoe to work with 2.2r3 so I can upgrade to Sid

Hi folks,
    I have Debian 2.2r3 and I installed it.  I also have rp-pppoe because I
feel it's the best client to get hooked onto DSL.  My problems are as
follows:  I have the latest version of Roaring Penguin and 2.2r3.  I got it
working a while back, but I re formatted the drive to make room for OS X.
Really all I recall doing was tinkering till it worked, but it's not working
now.  Is there a pppoe program on the CDs that will get me online so I can
get Sid?  Name names, please.  I have looked everywhere using dselect and I
can't find anything, simply because I don't know names, and I searched for
rp-pppoe and it had "pppoe" maybe that will work?

Please mail me, ASAP, you guys are great.  Debian will always rock.

Patrick