Re: Installing other Packages

hm, just a quick question:

should it be woody or testing in sources.list ?

mean woody is in testing right now (still) so i prefer to have testing in.
and if it goes stable i should put stable in right ?

isnt the "safe" way to put stable,testing,unstable into sources.list instead of release names ?

i am always unsure about it.

anyone gives me light ?

thanks