radeon on newest ibooks

Hi all

You can see the time i'm writing. Deep night and i'm still tapping on my keyboar trying to install debian on the new ibook. It's the last model, includes radeon mobility and the framebuffer gave me huge problems. Mandrake doesn't start in "pure" graphical mode, it starts with text mode too. Debian installs the same way but doesn't start once installed. Better: it starts (i can hear the disk working and give some blind command) but i can see nothing on the screen. It starts with the first yaboot lines and then begin a camaleontic color mutuation. Someone experienced the same problem? I ought to know if i'd better to
contact apple hw support.

bye