Re: fickle backlight goes off permanently

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 09:53:54PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-04-20 at 20:38, Ali Bahar wrote:

> Again though, what you're experiencing may not be the same problem I
> had; but it sure sounds like it.

Thanks much. I do hope it'll get fixed.
I'll see if the driver authors might be interested in this anyways.
regards,
ali
--
"One of the great attractions of patriotism -- it fulfills our worst
wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully