Re: two sound questions

Oops, I've forgot to CC the list in my previous answer, sorry folks :}

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 16:25, Thomas Peri wrote:
> Moving right along... :)
>
> I changed the output plugin to esound, but now when I try to play
> something I get the "Couldn't open audio" alert ("Please check that: 1.
> You have the correct output plugin..." etc.).
>
> I do have esound installed.  What do I do now?

My /etc/esound/esd.conf looks like that:

[esd]
auto_spawn=0
spawn_options=-terminate -d /dev/dsp -nobeeps -as 5
spawn_wait_ms=100

I had to insert the -d /dev/dsp flag manually in order to get a working
esd.

Theo
--
to be is to do   (socrates)