Re: Amazing I have posted twice to this list and not one answer

> I have posted to this list in hopes of finding an answer about resetting
> the hardware clock on my
> powercenter 120 but I haven't received any answer.

That might be related to the fact that hardware clock setting has been a
recurrent topic on this list in the last week(s) and everything has been
said twice already.

But then, maybe you're the only one with a powercenter 120 here?

hwclock --systohc usually sets the hardware clock from system time BTW.

	Michael