Re: "at" character in X

thank you Daniel
but they doesn't work

i have this problem about 3 months long

i would like to use linux as my base system for working, programming
but i cannot use my linux without this characters

i'm upgraded to xfree 4 and installed the new packages for console-tools and console-common (this is very faster then the framebuffer x)

i use debian woody

after this i'm lost my german keymap in the console
then i copied the /usr/share/keymap/de...latin....nodeadkeys to /etc/console-tools and /etc/console/boottime...
but they doesn't work

please can you send me your XF86Config-4 and the xkb directory + /usr/share/keyboard

thanks

Daniel