Re: no sound on pmac 7500

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Eric Côté wrote:

> On Wednesday 27 March 2002 16:34, Niklaus Giger wrote:
>
> my problem is very similar if not the same as the below, but on an older
> model, a powermac 7500. and when it does work, it goes straight thru to the
> internal speakers, and not the attached external ones. i'm using esd as a
> sound daemon, and is linked onto /dev/dsp.

I think someone on this list helped me out with this a while back (I have
a 7500 w/G3 card). Look through the archives at the disussions I've
participated in, and see if there's any info there. Don't rely on the
subjects, some of the discussions digressed from the subject line!
Although, I *think* I was asking about mpg123.

Sorry, but I can't remember what the solution was or I'd just regurgitate
it here.

--
Paul F. Pearson (ppearson@hiwaay.net)     http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppearson/
"Lord heal our land. Father heal our land. Hear our cry and turn our nation