Re: How to switch between virtual terminals on PowerBook?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 03:49:48PM +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> I have a PowerBook G4 with the woody distribution. From X, I can
> switch to a virtual console with <Ctrl><Cmd><Fn><fonction key>. But
> this sequence doesn't work from a virtual text terminal; I've tried
> some other sequences and none of them work (the only solution is to
> use the chvt command, either locally or remotely under root).
>
> How can I make some sequence work?

The sequence <Cmd><Fn><function key> works pretty well for me, just
keep <Cmd> pressed, THEN press <Fn><function key>. Pressing <Fn> as the
first key of the sequence won't do.

Vosp!
Illo.

--
Ilario "Illo de' Illis" Nardinocchi, illo@{CS.UniBO.IT,PyPKI.ORG,ACM.ORG}
   De hierboven vermelde uitspraken behoren volledig toe aan mezelf en