Re: Xv extension broken?

On Don, 2002-03-14 at 12:26, Fabian Jakobs wrote:

> since the last update of xfree86 the Xv extension seems to be broken. Xine
> plays my videos with Xv but it only shows the upper left part of the movie
> with wrong aspect ratio. This is not a xine problem since gtv shows the same
> behavior. Is there a simple workaround or have I to wait for a bugfix?

(I assume you are talking about r128)

There is a bug which causes such an effect in high resolutions. It's
apparently fixed in GATOS but they claim they can't submit a fix without
bringing in all their changes...

I'm not sure if it's really that if it used to work with the same
configuration though.