mpeg decoder

Well, thanks to suggestions from list members, I have my lombard powerbook
completely configured with sound and a good keymap. I even have DVD's
playing back, although with a harsh stuttering. I was wondering if anybody
has any information about intention or ongoing work to support the
hardware mpeg decoder integrated onto the lombard's motherboard? seems to
me that final piece would put the machine back into my most-loved books.
;) any information appreciated.

Brian
fade@etc.etc.etc.

"You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination
is out of focus."			-- Mark Twain