menu_ofboot.b

Hi,
I could install debian potato in an iMac!!!!
 I would want to use in the same machine an macOS 9. So I modified in the
yaboot. conf file adding the line macos=12 that is my partition HFS number.
When I boot with ofboot.b file of the yaboot documentation it boots in
debian. When I try to use menu_ofboot renamed in /etc I go directly to
MacOS. I have changed the file without any results :
"boot hd:12, anti/anti/:tbxi"
"boot hd:3, yaboot"
I have tried also
"boot hd:3, /vmlinux" without succes

Introducing again the ofboot.b file of the example documentation it runs.
Maybe there are other things I missed in the yaboot.conf documentation or
menu_ofboot. could be wrong?
Thanks,
Renato