Re: woody/PowerMac 6400 - NIC driver install trouble

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 10:59:34PM -0600, Bruce A. Burdick, Jr. wrote:
[... Snip ...]

> I have this network card, but I'm using a 2.4.X kernel.
> Is the card already being used by ng_tulip compiled into the kernel?
> What does dmesg say?
>
> Another suggestion maybe to download the tulip driver source, pci-scan(?)
> from <http://www.scyld.com/network/tulip.html>.
>
> Anthony

It's a chicken-and-egg problem. I can't get anything to recognize the card.
But I'm hoping to do a net install. So I can't get at dmesg yet -- Linux
isn't installed. Unless you know of some tricks I don't.

Thanks for responding!
-B...