Re: Woody install docs and Nubus

> > Seriously, you are almost certainly too late for woody r1, but perhaps
> > support could be added in woody r2, if you tested it enough.
>
> I wouldn't say that it should necessarily (yet) be rolled into the
> official Debian release, but I think that a notation should be made in
> the Woody install docs, instead of referring to a distribution for NuBus
> systems that's really, seriously outdated. And unless I'm mistaken,
> MkLinux has been abandoned for awhile now.

I don't think we should aim for including Nubus support, either. Unless,
of course, we find a couple more volunteers to support the whole
Nubus-Pmac kernel stuff (last time I checked, the kernel port had stalled,
pretty much).

That's ignoring all the sticky issues like having to use third-party
bootstraps (the various MkLinux booters, no idea on the redistribution
license there) and having to build an installer kernel (kernel with
ramdisk piggybacked to it) each time you want to test some new b-f hack.

	Michael