2 screens setup on 7500

Hello all,

I'm trying to have a working dual screen setup on a 7500 and I think I'm
a bit confused on what to do...  I'm using the onboard video and an
additional ATI 3D Rage LT Pro.  The kernel boots with
'video=controlfb:vmode:16,cmode:24' and the console is fine on the
onboard video.

I've setup XFree to use the two cards and two monitors but I can't have
my second screen working.  The monitor doesn't seem to get in synch with
the video card.  I've tried multiple things and don't know more what to
do.  I'm not sure if it's the XFreeConfig that's faulty or the kernel
boot command.

Here are a few outputs that might be useful :

brocoli:/var/log# more /proc/fb
0 control
1 ATY Mach64

Extracts from XF86Config-4 :

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "ATY Mach64 Apple"
        Driver          "fbdev"
        Option          "fbdev"                 "/dev/fb0"
        BusID           "PCI:02:11:00"
        Option          "UseFBDev"              "true"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "ATI Rage 3D Pro"
        Driver          "ati"
#       DacSpeed        230
#       ChipSet         "ativga"
#       Option          "fbdev"         "/dev/fb1"
#       Option          "noaccel"
#       Option          "crt_screen"
        BusID           "PCI:00:14:00"
        Option          "UseFBDev"      "true"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "20 Apple"
        HorizSync       30-85
        VertRefresh     30-150
        Option          "DPMS"

        Mode "1280x1024"
                # D: 80.00 MHz, H: 50.000 kHz, V: 87.03 Hz
                DotClock 80.000
                HTimings 1280 1360 1440 1600
                VTimings 1024 1074 1084 1149
                Flags    "+HSync" "+VSync" "Interlace"
        EndMode
EndSection

The second screen (connected to the ATI Rage) is a Apple Multiple Scan
20.

Does anyone has a setup like this working ?  Should I use another Mode
with this screen ?  Is my setup for the onboard video correct ?
Specially regarding the BusID config ?

Thanks for any help,

Antoine.