Woody: console-common broken?

Hi,

I'm using Debian/PPC "Woody" on an Oldworld Umax Pulsar.
Recently I upgraded the packages on my system. Since then, I have problems with console-common 0.7.12.
When I try to install it (or do a dpkg --configure --pending) dpkg tells me:

Looking for keymap to install:
amiga / Unknown / French / Standard / Standard
Usage: install-keymap [ keymap_file | NONE | KERNEL ]
dpkg: error processing console-common (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of console-tools:
 console-tools depends on console-common; however:
  Package console-common is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing console-tools (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of console-data:
 console-data depends on console-common (>= 0.7.12); however:
  Package console-common is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing console-data (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of base-config:
 base-config depends on console-data (>= 1999.08.29-13); however:
  Package console-data is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing base-config (--configure):
 console-common
 console-tools
 console-data
 base-config

I browsed the list-archive but didn't find any hint what could be wrong with this package so I assume that this a problem specific to my configuration. Especially since this package hasn't been updated for a few days now.

Regards
Christian

Die Nummer, die man nie vergisst: Ihre persönliche Wunschrufnummer von WEB.DE!
Jetzt einsteigen http://freemail.web.de/?mc=990002