2.4.16 on a 6500

It looks like no-one else has had these problems with segfaulting/illegal
instructions after using X with the tdfx driver.

Hmm.  I also a few days ago had a problem during the middle of using dselect,
without running X first.  The console font, specifically capital T and capital
P, was corrupted and segfaults started happening all over the place.  I have a
6500 with 96 MB of RAM and a Voodoo 3.  If anyone has overcome such problems, or
even heard of them happening, I'd appreciate an e-mail (then again, it may well
be that my hardware is fried...)

Thanks in advance,
Arlie Capps