Buildd Update

While wondering through the failed powerpc builds wasteland,
I noticed the following anomalous behavior ....

Please Requeue
--------------

twutils_0.2-2	dependency problem resolved in current sid

When I find something that needs to be requeued should I go ahead and
requeue it on thing1 or post it here? (Things are a bit more
straightforward now that I'm a dd.)

Failed
------

rscheme_0.7.3.2.b6-6            fails consistently and doesn't build
                                on anything else.

tac-plus_F4.0.4.alpha-8	        bug#130719

As always my latest notes are at
<http://marenka.net/buildd/wkgppc.txt>.

Happy Trails!

Stephen