perl5.6.1 and automake1.5

	Hi,

just a dumy question.
my woody box presents some problems with automake-1.5

ig:~ > dpkg -l |grep perl
ii  libperl5.6     5.6.1-7  Shared Perl library.
ii  perl-5.005-bas 6.3      Transitional package.
ii  perl-base      5.6.1-7  The Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister.

as I need automake-1.5 and woody just provides 1.4
I grabbed automake-1.5.tgz
un-tar-zip'ed it
./configure --prefix==/opt
make

until this point everithing is OK

but trouble appens when I try to run make check (145 test of  failed)
make check VERBOSE=1 point's me to a perl related problem...

well I've installed perl-5.6.1 by hand in opt and now
make check succeded.

	what can I do to investigate more precisely this problem
	in order to help.

	Eric

--
Un detail, je suis sur Unix... Redemarrer un systeme Unix fait
generalement apparaitre dans mon bureau entre 1 et 3 ingenieurs