Re: xserver segfaults

>You're probably running OFfb, which can't even know what the real mode
>is, let alone change it. You need to get tdfxfb going.

Yes, when I "cat /proc/fb" it says something like "OFfb Voodoo3" (I'm not using
that computer right now, but something like that).
Anyway, when I recompiled the kernel I chose Yes to 3Dfx Banshee/Voodoo3 display
support (CONFIG_FB_3DFX) as well as Open Firmware frame buffer support
(CONFIG_FB_OF).  Should I recompile with those as modules, or does tdfxfb depend
on other config options?

Thanks very much,
Arlie Capps