Re: debootstrap: Couldn't download exim

On Sunday, January 13, 2002, at 09:39 AM, Michael Schmitz wrote:

What is wrong and what can we do to speed up fixing it? I'd really like
to install Debian on my iBook.  I've had enough problems for one
night. :-(

File a bug against ftp.debian.org.

Thanks! I will right now. BTW: My description of the problem is wrong. I wrote a shell script to check it out (I run it with fink under OS X, but it'll work anyplace with egrep, wget, and a shell).

If it ever returns "Package: exim", then you're good to go.

Ciao!