Re: debootstrap: Couldn't download exim

I'm not understanding what I need to do to get around this. When you say that I downloaded the packages from one mirror and the files from another, which files vs packages do you mean? To me they are all files, and the install program decides which files/packages to download.

I guess I should mention that I am doing a network install, not from a cd or a local mirror. I have put the files yaboot, linux, and root.bin on my harddrive, booted from them, and then am trying to get the rest to download and install.