Re: Euro Support on PPC?

On   8 Jan, this message from jtv echoed through cyberspace:
> On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 06:28:23AM +0100, Michel Lanners wrote:
>> >
>> > xmodmap:  .Xmodmap:0:  bad keysym name 'EuroSign"' in keysym list
>> > xmodmap:  1 error encountered, aborting.
>>
>> Hm, got the same thing at work on another installation. Don't know what
>> version of what package you need for 'EuroSign' to be defined.
>
> FWIW, I'm running sid.

Woody everywhere for me...

>> At any rate, you can also use 'currency', since the euro symbol replaced
>> the generic currency symbol in the fonts.
>
> Same response.  :-(

That shouldn't happen. Try not to load any xmodmap at all after a boot,
and see whether you already have that defined on some key: xmodmap -pke.

Other than that, I can only recommend to double-check the spelling...

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |