Re: Latest libdb2-dev not uploaded into sid?

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 01:18, Laurent de Segur wrote:
> I can't install the apache-dev package unstable because of this
> dependency:
>
> libdb2-dev >= 2.7.7-2.1
>
> I have waited for it to be available for some time now, but until now no
> luck. How can I track the status of this package in sid?

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php, but that doesn't really help here.

daenzer@pismo> apt-show-versions -a -p libdb2-dev                      ~
libdb2-dev	purge ok not-installed
No stable version
libdb2-dev	2:2.7.7.0-2	testing
libdb2-dev	2:2.7.7.0-3.1	unstable

2:2.7.7.0-3.1 is probably newer than the 2.7.7-2.1 apache-dev requires,
but isn't considered so by the packaging system. Looks like a bug in
apache-dev.