Re: MOL: How to mount an apple cd from Os9 under Mol?

Done,
but in the console, mol tel me that
"No filesystem found in /dev/cdrom"
(with or without a cd inserted in the cd player)

and so I have no way to read an apple cd from os9.

I have tried too to put /dev/hdc instead /dev/cdrom.

my machine is an old Powerbook G3 wallstreet at 350 Mhz
... a prototype of the normal 266 Mhz wallstreet in the commerce.

can this to be a problem?

MaX

--
Massimo Biffi  LocTeam Barcelona - Spain
Debian/Sid on PowerBook Apple G3