extra 128MB 100MHz TiBook RAM

Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded the memory in my 1st-gen TiBook, and that has left
me with an extra 128MB of TiBook memory (maybe it will work in other
machines; I don't know) which I'd like to donate to some other free
software hacker out there.

If you are interested, send me a GPG signed message.  Debian developers
get priority; otherwise, first come first serve.  But if you really want
it, it would be a good idea to include maybe a sentence or two about
what you've done for the free software community (assuming I don't
recognize your name).