Re: XFree doesn't work (B&W Mac G3 - Ati r128)

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Just FYI, 4.1.0-12 will have a nice surprise on store for PowerPC users.
>
> At least for those that use debconf to configure the X server.  :)

Does this mean you aren't going to be our pal and tell us the secret now?
:) Course, I'm really hoping 4.2.0 will make its debut soon - it looks
like it'll fix some long-standing issues.

Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN