Re: tdfxfb fixes - take 2
- To: Geert Stappers <Geert.Stappers@xs4all.nl>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: tdfxfb fixes - take 2
- From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <email@example.com>
- Date: 17 Dec 2002 13:47:40 +0100
- Message-id: <1040129260.3104.60.camel@zion>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 13:26, Geert Stappers wrote:
> At 15:14 +0100 12/16/02, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> >On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 14:25, Geert Stappers wrote:
> >> At 2:21 +0100 12/15/02, Derrik Pates wrote:
> >> >Ok, I'm attaching a better version of the previous patch, including a
> >> That looks like kernel patch. Thoose are rare at this mailinglist.
> >> Will this contribution make it into upstream?
> >> Is there a better place where Derrik Pates can send his kernel work?
> >Let's get it tested by interested parties here first, then I can always
> >put it in the pmac kernel and take care of dealing with the maintainer
> >(if any).
> Hello Ben,
> Thanks for the private reply.
> My question was intended to be public been answered.
My reply too, I screwed with the mailer, that's all ;)
> Now only I known that you looking for testers.
> What is a proper way to inform more people the debian-ppc mailinglist?
> May I forward your private message to the list?
Sure, I just did actually
> Geert St
> Get my envelope closing key with `gpg --recv-keys 5511798F`
> or use the equivalent of your favorite Pretty Good Privacy software.
> The envelope opening key is already here.