Re: Modem on TiBook3: chipset ?

This modem is really a Conexant but not a PCI or AMR... this is a HCF USB
Modem. The conxant has release this driver for Linux-PPC in a source
".TAR.GZ" for compiling
(http://www.mbsi.ca/cnxtlindrv/hcf/downloads.html).
PS.: This driver is very very newer, for this reasson is not much stable.
But work with a little piece of hard work. (This message has reply with my
Tibook 3 conected in my ISP with internal modem)