Re: CHRP booting problem (43P-150)

Hi,

I'm trying to install Debian on a 43P-150 too. But it didn't work. Then, I
saw, while surfing on the internet, your post in the Debian mailinglist... I
read it and thought: "hmm that guy came a bit further".
I have been booting the Debian PPC kernel with serveral options, but still
not lucky. While booting there's flying some text over the screen and after
a new clear screen, I'm getting the following message:

.... ok
copying OF device tree...done
booting...
_

On this moment the hard drive led is turned on, but it looks like the
process was stopped already. The reset button didn't work anymore, so I had
the shutdown the system...

Was the SuSE kernel image getting you a bit further than my Debian kernel?

Did you already got a step further?

Durk