Re: MOL Modules Compilation weirdness

So, I'm sorta following you here.  However, I never
touched /usr/include/linux.  Its not linked at all
to /usr/src/linux.

Futhermore, I don't exactly understand the problem
why one shouldn't have a /usr/src/linux directory.
I mean, after all, when I installed the kernel-source
package, it dumps the .bzip2 archive into /usr/src.
So too with kernel-headers. This leads me to think
that both belonged in /usr/src and not in my home
directory.  I also understood that I am supposed to
create a symbolic linux called "linux" to the
kernel-source directory.  If these shouldn't be in
/usr/src, then are the debs for the kernel source
package broken then too because they deposit them
there?

--
wcrowshaw