Debian Install and Xfree86 config on PB G3 Wallstreet

Hi List,

I've now Debian Woody (stable) and try to install on my
PowerBook Wallstreet G3, 233MHz. During the installation
I choose the ati video driver. My Problem is, I didn't get
my XFree86 to run. Did you have it? Which version?
With which video driver and with which settings of BootX?
My PB have an ati rage lt pro graphikchip and yours?
I installed for few years a SuSE Linux PPC 7.0
and if I remember me good, it set the video driver
to mach32 or mach64. Can you send me your settings
in BootX your XFconfig-4 and which driver you selected
during  the installation?
Is there somebody in the list, who got Debian PPC Woody
stable to run on a PowerBook G3 Wallstreet with ati rage lt
pro chip.
Thanks
Akos