possible to install debian on powerbook 5300c?

I have an old Mac Powerbook 5300c, on which I'd like to install linux.
However, it does not have a CD drive (can't install from CD).  It does not
have ethernet port (can't do it over the internet).  It does have a floppy
disk drive though.  And it has two pc card slots, and I can presumably
have an ethernet connection using a pc card.  But I don't imagine the boot
kernel would be supporting such a device for internet installation.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance,

-Katsumi