Using XFree86 on the new iBooks

[please CC replies to cactus@cactus.rulez.org]

Hi,

It has come to my attention that the stock XFree86 server doesn't work
correctly with the new (Nov 2002) G3 iBooks, but someone told me there's a
patch against XFree86 (it's said not to be upstream because it would break
ATI cards in non-iBook computers). So my question is:
	- Is there really a problem?
	- If yes, where can I download the patch?
	- Is there an easy way to create .debs from devel XFree86
	  snapshots (which I suppose is what the patch is against)?

Thanks in advance,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what