Re: pmu driver

Mij wrote:

>> The LEDs indicated the same sudden level decrease. Additionally, I
>> could reproduce that behaviour under Mac OSX. So now I think, this
>> rather is a hardware issue. I called Apple and they will send me a
>> replacement battery. We will see then, if it was just a bad
>> battery.
>
> When you get the new battery, please notice this ml whether
> it will resolve the problem. I called Apple Europe today and they
> seems not to know anything about ibook's battery problems.

Got my new battery today...and everything works flawless again. So it
was definitely a hardware (i.e. battery) problem. When I called Apple
Europe (actually in Germany), I told them, I did reset the PMU/PRAM
and booted the Hardware Test-CD. So they finally agreed that it must
be the battery and sent me a new one -- I did not mention the Linux on
my ibook though.

Regards,

--
Alexander Stagun