Re: New OpenOffice.org Packages for PPC

On Sun, 2002-11-10 at 19:25, Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:
> Hoi Folks,
>
> I have finished the OpenOffice.org build for debian-powerpc.
> You can download the packages here:
[...]
> http://www.linux-debian.de/openoffice/mirrors.html
I just tried out the ppc build on my tiBook(sid).  It starts up
fine(sweet!), but when I try to load a powerpoint presentation, I get:
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice.bin: relocation error: /usr/lib/openoffice/program/libsvx641lp.so: symbol _ZNK27SvxForbiddenCharactersTable22GetForbiddenCharactersEth, version UDK_3_0_0 not defined in file libsal.so.3 with link time reference

I installed version 1.0.1-5.6rc1 from the olemiss mirror on the above page.
If you need the exact file for duplication, let me know.

Great job on OOo so far!

-m