Re: Installer doesn't see the drive on a dual 867

I tried swaping the drive to the ATA66 bus... but after doing so and being able to install the base system, I get a white screen when I boot up.

I can't even get to the Open Firmware prompt... and not even pressing
option gives me a list of available drives to boot from...

Benja