Re: MountX?

On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 07:00 PM, Alexander Stagun wrote:

Hi,

I hope I am not too off topic here, but I am looking for a tool to
mount ext2 partitions under OSX (at least read-only). Searching on
google, all I found were two tools: LinuxDisks (deprecated?) and
MountX (written by benh). Unfortunately, I could not find any
information or downloads for MountX. Is MountX also deprecated? Are
there any alternatives?

I could REALLY use a utility that did this myself. All i need to be able to do is mount (read only) my debian parttition under OS X. I figured mount would be able to do this in OS X's cli but havn't figured it out yet.

i just can't remember the exact name of my other kernel.. and am not looking forward to starting all over over again.

eric