Re: XFree86 config for tibook 667

I rebuilt my kernel and now i'm at a mon> prompt
On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 08:21 AM, christophe barbe wrote:

If I understand correctly we own the same laptop.
My linux experience is here:
   http://cattlegrid.net/~christophe/titanium/

I rebuilt my kernel and now i'm booting to a mon> prompt before it gets to a login prompt, and after i do an x from there i hit a kernel panic. unfortunatly i didn't specify my orig kernel in my yaboot.conf file. so does anyone have the default path to a bootable kernel. I think I had 2.4.18 from the upgrade to testing. If I can't find another bootable kernel i'm gonna have to start over..

eric