Re: XFree86 config for tibook 667

excellent! so far i have been very impressed with my
laptops performance but have not had a chance to look
into some issues like getting powermanagment to work
correctly (when i shut the lid and reopen it the colors
are all screwed up) and sound. I wish i had seen your web
site about 2 weeks ago :). looks like your site can help
me with my sound issues and getting the trackpad to play
nice, it worked well in enlightenment but not in kde. and
in getting my airport card going, all tasks planned for
this weekend. again, nice site it's gonna save me a lot
of time getting my laptop configured.

I know window managers are pretty much a personnal
preference thing, but have you found any one in
particular to work better than others on your tibook? so
far i've only tried enlightenment and kde but am thinking
about  trying gnome and sawfish..

eric