Re: useful links

Clive-
i added a little more contrast to the color scheme on the page, hopefully it
helps a little (can you tell that i am fond of black backgrounds with amber
text?)

http://fungus.ucdavis.edu/~dylan/

i would be happy to post your notes, as well as anyone else's regarding
Woody and Xwindows on old world scsi macs.

i was able to get X running on a 7100 in the past, however, it was using
Mklinux DR2... a little outdated by today's standards... but i will try and
get it working on one of my machines here, and then post the config file.

it is always nice to see these old macs being put to use-- they are great
machines for low volume servers and the like. heck, my own personal web site
is hosted on an LC 475! nothing fancy, but it does the job!

good luck!

dylan