XFree86 4.2.99.2 / radeon 9000

	Hi,

I'm trying to set up X with a radeon 9000 with a 17'' Apple flat pannel
plugged on ADC

my kernel is a fresh 2.4.20-pre11-ben0 from Tue Oct 29 with
# CONFIG_FB_RADEON is not set
CONFIG_AGP=y
CONFIG_DRM=y
CONFIG_DRM_RADEON=y

I've got the X sources by CVS-ing it from xfree86.org
build was OK, but now I figthing with the configuration.

as far as I see on the logs, X starts, detect the card, load the good
driver (ati and sub module "radeon") that claims to support radeon
9000 but all I get is a black screen and the flat panel power
ligth flash 3 times , I have to kill X by ctrl-alt-del
but the problem, is that this black-screen remains even after killing X
I have to blind type or ssh to the machine or reboot in order to
continue ;-(

the logs reports no errors, just warnings about APM, DRI (DRI will be
the next step) and clomplians about radeon vbios.
(WW) RADEON(0): Video BIOS not detected, using default PLL parameters!

has anybody succeded on setting X with this combination radeon9000/17''
flat panel.

	Eric

PS log and config are visible here
   <URL:http://www-alt.pasteur.fr/~edeveaud/Misc/XFree86.log>
   <URL:http://www-alt.pasteur.fr/~edeveaud/Misc/XF86Config-4>

--
 > on te dit de te bouger les fesses, prend toi en main,
 Moui , je vois , incitation à l'onanisme. Mais techniquement parlant votre
 proposition ne tient pas la route. C'est la main qui doit bouger , pas
 les fesses.
 -+- DT in fuad: de la relativite de mouvement -+-