Get the iBook2 german keyboard running (X)...

Hello,

this is how you get the german keyboard running on an iBook2 for usage
with X. I also sent this to users with other keyboards, but I cannot
remember which country it was. If you need to get the "@" working, this
will be the way to get it. But the keyboard layout is like on PC's, so
the "@" is located on AltGr-q (Applekey-q).

Edit /etc/X11/xkb/keycodes/xfree86:

change <RALT> to 115 to get the AltGr-Key on the Apple-Key (needed!)
change <DELE> to 108 to use the KeypadEnter as Delete-Key (optional)

Edit /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 according the example below:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "LeftAlt"       "Meta"		# needed!
        Option          "RightAlt"	"Meta"		# needed!
        # Option	"ScrollLock"	"Compose"  	# not needed
        Option		"RightCtl"	"Control"
	Option		"XkbRules"	"xfree86"
	Option		"XkbLayout"	"de"
        Option		"XkbVariant"	"nodeadkeys"