Re: adb french canadian keyboard

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 00:15:18 -0400, marco composed:
> re-Hi,
> Is anyone here have ever seen something about the keymaps and configuration of these kbd ?

use fr_CA (or fr_ca) in x. when u run dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86,
and asks u for a kbd, do
1. xfree86
2. macintosh
3. fr_CA

that should do it. also, before you do this, put the fr_ca (or fr_CA) in
macintosh. like that the X server won't give u an error code. you put it
in /etc/X11/xkb/symbols/macintosh. all should be well then :).

simon